Logo

Carburetors for 1989 40hp. Johnson Outboard, Model TJ40ELCEC

Mlark2011

New member
All,

Have a 1989 40hp. Johnson outboard that I am looking for replacement carburetors. The mechanic working on the motor indicated that both carburetor bowls had perforations in them possibly due to length of time motor had not been operated and he feels the carburetor housings need to be replaced as well. I am searching for any good, used carburetors, both upper and lower, if anyone has them available. Thanks.
 
All,

Have a 1989 40hp. Johnson outboard that I am looking for replacement carburetors. The mechanic working on the motor indicated that both carburetor bowls had perforations in them possibly due to length of time motor had not been operated and he feels the carburetor housings need to be replaced as well. I am searching for any good, used carburetors, both upper and lower, if anyone has them available. Thanks.



What are you looking for - do you have the part number or model number? - i have two 40 hp johnson carbs in my garage - from an 89. - i live in florida but can ship
 
Back
Top