Logo

Canbt find year of my Outboard can anyone help

B

Bryan B

Guest
I've looked all over the i

I've looked all over the internet and can't find the year of my Mercury Outboard. It's a 20HP Long Shaft 2 stroke with a serial of 0B338035...Anyone have any idea what year this is?

Thanks!
 
"I have searched for the year

"I have searched for the year of my Mercury Outboard Engine with serial number 6084491, 2 cycle and have had no luck. I would like to know the Year, Model, and where to find it. Any help will be greatly appreciated."
 
Can anyone help me to locate t

Can anyone help me to locate the serial number on a 115HP Mercury outboard the motor is possibly about 10 years old. Thank you.
 
Should be right on a tag by th

Should be right on a tag by the mounting plate facing away from the motor may be covered with oil wipe it off an there you go
 
Back
Top