first_boat
New member
I was told these where 318'
I was told these where 318's but then i did a starter and it was a GM starter It came out of a 1976 silverton 28' For some reason i can't get the pic small enough to upload so if there is a trick please let me know otherwise i may be able to email the pics to you direst if you are willing to take a look. thanks mike
I was told these where 318's but then i did a starter and it was a GM starter It came out of a 1976 silverton 28' For some reason i can't get the pic small enough to upload so if there is a trick please let me know otherwise i may be able to email the pics to you direst if you are willing to take a look. thanks mike

