"I just bought a 1994 Nirvana
"I just bought a 1994 Nirvana by Merlin with a 5.7 Mec and a Alpha one sterndrive. The boat worked great for about an hour then coming out of a turn while accelerating the boat slowed and the engine reved up. I put the boat into neatural and then put it back into forward, heard the gears ratchet and engage moved forward ok in idle but when getting to about 2000rpm it would feel like it would slip out of gear. There is no engine stalling going into reverse or forward but can basically only move at very low rpms."
"I just bought a 1994 Nirvana by Merlin with a 5.7 Mec and a Alpha one sterndrive. The boat worked great for about an hour then coming out of a turn while accelerating the boat slowed and the engine reved up. I put the boat into neatural and then put it back into forward, heard the gears ratchet and engage moved forward ok in idle but when getting to about 2000rpm it would feel like it would slip out of gear. There is no engine stalling going into reverse or forward but can basically only move at very low rpms."

