Logo

big foot 60 water in fuel and oil

raymond4496

New member
I have a 2009 bigfoot 60hp. Bought it used last fall. I ran it on a water hose the other day at which time it ran and seemed ok. I put the boat in the water today, started the engine and after a few minutes the engine died. I tried several times to start then pulled the engine cover. I pushed the schrader valve on the top of the left side of the engine to see if it had fuel pressure, cranked the engine and the fuel started pumping out but it seems like the fuel and water are mixing(white in color). I then checked the oil dipstick and the oil is a milky color also. The other day when I checked the engine oil it was at the correct level and clean. This engine has low hours any suggestions?:(
 
Back
Top