joereeves
Gold Medal Contributor
In going thru my remaining stock and picking out replacement parts to load up eBay with rather than insert every nut bolt screw and cotter pin..... I came across this bearing which has been on the shelf for about twenty years, and I have no idea what it is for, but it is in a OMC box labeled part #378970.
It's vintage I know... Obviously it needs the protective cover to hole it together and just as obviously it requires a race of some sort when installed. I've went through various parts books going back to the TN models and also the later OMC Outboard Service Parts Guide (interchange) booklets... they reveal nothing.
Any of you fellow members recall anything about this item?

It's vintage I know... Obviously it needs the protective cover to hole it together and just as obviously it requires a race of some sort when installed. I've went through various parts books going back to the TN models and also the later OMC Outboard Service Parts Guide (interchange) booklets... they reveal nothing.
Any of you fellow members recall anything about this item?


