Logo

Article: Browse Videos

i have a 70hp force that has a problem with the adjustment linkage i dont know the name of the part i need or the numberbut it is up under the flyweel it is for timing the engene

We have a 1986 Smoker Craft with an outboard mercruiser engine. We took apart the shifter cable and now the boat is stalling when we are trying to put it in gear. Can someone please help?

I have a NissanSD33 Marine Engine. It has a 24 volt starter and alternator . It was very hard to start even after heating for 40 seconds. I have discovered that the glow plugs were wired to 12 volts, when I changed to 24 volts and heated for 5 seconds it started instantly . My question is: Should the glow plugs be wired to 24 volts. Can anyone advise me please.

I have a 92 Johnson outboard 25hp that water does not come out of the weep hole so I put a pump sill want pump could it be the thermostat from kevin burt

I have a 75-horsepower engine iamakha fixed oil and kept increasing the size of the oil level can not tell me what is it seems to be carrying petrol will be charged

I have a 75-horsepower engine iamakha fixed oil and kept increasing the size of the oil level can not tell me what is it seems to be carrying petrol will be charged

I have a 1985 OMC Sterndrive 800 The stern drive is in the down position but what I need to know is how to remove the Drive from the engine to see if the engine is able to rotate or if the drive is what is keeping the motor from rotating.

I did a carb rebuild on my Merc Classic 50 2 stroke motor. It won't start easily and when it does it runs rough and then dies. I suspect I have to do a carb adjustment. Where are the adjustment and how? I've tried to find it on line but no photos showing anything. The carbs have WMA stamped on the housings.

I have a Merc Classic 50. I think the year is 1986 (SN OB225258). It has been sitting for few years and didn't want to start and when it did it wouldn't keep running or run rough. I cleaned and rebuilt the carburetors. Now at times it will start, run rough and then die. I suspect I need to adjust the carbs. Tried to find where the adjustment is without any luck. Where are the adjustments for the carbs? I can't find any good photos. The carbs have WMA on the housings.

Back