My 93 200 has even 110 PSI compression on all 6. Yes I know its a bit low but it is not a race boat.
Has good spark on all cyl, (spark tester)
Has brand new CDI Timing base, Stator and Power pack.
Newly glued magnets
stop circuit disconnected
newly rebuilt carbs
good fuel and oil
Battery is big good and new.
I had some issues and took it to a guy and he found that the connectors between the power pack and the timing base were not connecting properly.
It started and ran when I picked it up.
But now, it will not even fire once during cranking even with a shot of starting fluid.
I don't understand what else I could be missing?
Thanks for you time. I really appreciate any comments.
Has good spark on all cyl, (spark tester)
Has brand new CDI Timing base, Stator and Power pack.
Newly glued magnets
stop circuit disconnected
newly rebuilt carbs
good fuel and oil
Battery is big good and new.
I had some issues and took it to a guy and he found that the connectors between the power pack and the timing base were not connecting properly.
It started and ran when I picked it up.
But now, it will not even fire once during cranking even with a shot of starting fluid.
I don't understand what else I could be missing?
Thanks for you time. I really appreciate any comments.

