larry_zegar
New member
I have a 1989 Bayliner Capri 2
I have a 1989 Bayliner Capri 2050 with a 5.0 engine. I have a water leak coming from some where under the exhast. Can not see underneath. I did take a picture of the top of the exhast Y. I would like to know if the to bolts on the top need to be tight and what are they for. I am thinking that the Y-pipe may be loose and causing water to leak in the boat. Is the also a gasket between the y-pipe and outside pipe. If I need to replace this how do I do it?
I have a 1989 Bayliner Capri 2050 with a 5.0 engine. I have a water leak coming from some where under the exhast. Can not see underneath. I did take a picture of the top of the exhast Y. I would like to know if the to bolts on the top need to be tight and what are they for. I am thinking that the Y-pipe may be loose and causing water to leak in the boat. Is the also a gasket between the y-pipe and outside pipe. If I need to replace this how do I do it?

