Hi guys I've got this motor running excellent at idle when I attempt to accelerate or throttle up in neutral I can bring it to 2400 RPM and then it will gradually bogg itself down until it will stall, I can actually reduce the throttle and it will catch yourself and continue at idle but if I let it stall it doesnt like to start up takes a few attempts. Other than that it runs better than any motor I have (I have 4 small omc's)
it also does this when in gear once in a while I can get it to "catch and it will run up through to WOT but it takes a while something's wrong?
Things done
complete carb
replaced carb cap and cam roller
fuel pump rebuild
replaced all zip ties with band clamps
any further suggestions? Thanks in advance
it also does this when in gear once in a while I can get it to "catch and it will run up through to WOT but it takes a while something's wrong?
Things done
complete carb
replaced carb cap and cam roller
fuel pump rebuild
replaced all zip ties with band clamps
any further suggestions? Thanks in advance

