R
ReelMeister Al
Guest
" Hi, I was trolling and had n
" Hi, I was trolling and had noticed that shifting has become a bit harder recently. Suddenly the engine died. I tried to restart and noticed that I couldn't turn the throttle in neutral. No start. After getting my sorry self towed in to the docks, I pulled the cover and saw that if I moved the shifter around past a certain point at the motor, the throttle would swing around but only if the motor was in gear. When I shift back into neutral the throttle is locked. Either way the engine won't' fire up. There is something I must be missing --but what?
Thanks for any help.
Al "
" Hi, I was trolling and had noticed that shifting has become a bit harder recently. Suddenly the engine died. I tried to restart and noticed that I couldn't turn the throttle in neutral. No start. After getting my sorry self towed in to the docks, I pulled the cover and saw that if I moved the shifter around past a certain point at the motor, the throttle would swing around but only if the motor was in gear. When I shift back into neutral the throttle is locked. Either way the engine won't' fire up. There is something I must be missing --but what?
Thanks for any help.
Al "

