Logo

70A parts

scotch

Anyone know where i can get a head gasket for an old 70A i have already got new liners pistons and small end bearings but it is pointless starting the rebuild without the head gasket. i know its such an old outboard that its prob not worth the time and $$$ but i have not had one prob with it up to now.

360010050M HEAD GASKET 70A-NO LONGER AVAILABLE. You will need to see if a dealer has old stock.

Does anyone know if it is possable to make a head gasket.
I have made a few in my time for air cooled 2st bike engines from copper sheet, is it possible .

Not even close to the same part. Email Chris at [email protected] for the head gasket. They had one in stock as of 3/15...And he probably want's at least a $100.00 for it as it is the last one available in this universe.

look like i am going to have to make one and if it fails i will contact chris. thanks for finding this for me guru.

I never thrash my outboard but i always thrashed my bikes. It might just work "he says hopefully".

Alternativly if I got a can and stood outside a supermarket with a sign saying addicted to boats do you think I would make much ?

Back