Logo

??????????????

You are the wizard are you not??

We certainly are not

Answer BT question and maybe we can summon up a spirit to find your answer.......

BT the numbers I posted are for outdrive ID, BUT most engine /drive / transom id's are normally within a few hundred digits..........at least they are suspose to be....

jeez we are tearing him a new one. We are annoyed cause after 85 posts he should know to give us something, anything to work with.

But i don't have a way to reply to him anyway.

Talking about padding post count ha.

Should have one of the moderators make this a sticky at the top of the page
icon12.gif
Please Read This Before Posting A Question
In this forum, we do not need to know what type boat you have, we need to know the following to answer your questions with any kind of specific information.

1. Engine year, make, type, model, and serial number if possible.

2. Type and model of outdrive, Merc, Volvo, OMC, etc.

3. EXACTLY what it's doing wrong, worded correctly so we can figure out the question.

4. PATIENCE to do the testing procedures given.

5. State your problem in the name of the topic. Don't clutter up your request for help with HELP!!! or PLEASE!!!. We know you want help. Tell us what kind of help you need.

6. Don't capitalize except where it is normal.

7. All posts related to your request should be posted as replies to that topic, not on a new topic.

8. Don't add a new question to someone else's topic. If you have a new question, make a new topic.

9. A return post to keep everyone updated.

Sorry for the lack of info. This number is off the drive of a mercruiser. 1965 or 1966 sounds about right. Yes it is a 120 HP.

See Mr. Bt Doctur you are good at the info you share. Just look at that DICK Chiefalan he though I was talking about " flying sausers " Everyone knows thats on the ufo web page. What a dick head. Thanks for the info.

Call me all the names you want but when you ask another question i will give you good info.

Oh good luck trying to look up parts numbers for that drive, you ain't gonna find them nowhere.

If you would have pulled off the valve cover it would be stamped on the head, and if you looked on the side of the block low you would see the date.

Who's the dickhead now ?

Oh if you need a head i got a perfect one complete, perfect in my basement now.

Last edited:
Why would I pull the engine apart? I have a good boat. This one was given to me. . The boat is junk. I was going to see if someone could use parts off it. the drive is great and works well. the engine needs a head gasket. As I said the boat seen better days. as for looking for parts to fix it . I am not looking ( no sure where you got that idea) Not looking for a head ( so you can keep yours) Not sure where you got that idea ????? And yes you do give good info But you think you know what I need. But sorry thats not right. Just looking to see if someone could use parts from this boat for free if not to the scrap yard it goes.

Back