Logo

3.0-1986 mercruiser/i need a reman block

hank7988

i a
have a 3.0 like new everything an you no it has a cracked block i need to buy 1 but dont no where does anyone have 1 or no where i can buy 1 im in frederick maryland if that helps thanks hank email is [email protected] thanks

Guy's swear by rapido in Fl, i used michigan motors.

Or go on ebay, me i would get a long block. But if you got a cracked block, maybe the mani is cracked, head is good ?

Hippie they are good and good prices too , i got lucky bought a whole boat with a good motor bad hull and drive. Good trailer.

Chiefalen, You remember my post with my 350. A hundred replies and I couldn't get it started. I finally got mad and said thats it! If I had to do it again I'd junk the motor and go new for what little extra it costs and to avoid all the BS. Michigan Motorz asked when I wanted it delivered and they could have had it from Detroit to Balt. overnight. They called the marina and set up all delivery details and are setting it 5 ft from my boat. Good company to deal with so far and they say if a person ever needs advice they will help as long as you own the engine. Bob

Back