1990 25 Johnson J25TEESB
Had water in gas as well as the linkage has been messed with. I went through the carb and new fuel pump. Link and Sync'd.
Starts and idles fine. Butterfly is opening all of the way. Neutral throttle hits rpms fine. BUT, WOT in gear only getting roughly 75% of power output. can definitely tell its not hitting its max RPM. I have found something strange that while running WOT i can unhook the fuel line from either the tank or motor either side and this motor will run correctly until it runs out of gas. Ive tried and different tank and fuel line assembly. Out of the ordinary so im turning to the Marine Engine forum
Had water in gas as well as the linkage has been messed with. I went through the carb and new fuel pump. Link and Sync'd.
Starts and idles fine. Butterfly is opening all of the way. Neutral throttle hits rpms fine. BUT, WOT in gear only getting roughly 75% of power output. can definitely tell its not hitting its max RPM. I have found something strange that while running WOT i can unhook the fuel line from either the tank or motor either side and this motor will run correctly until it runs out of gas. Ive tried and different tank and fuel line assembly. Out of the ordinary so im turning to the Marine Engine forum

