Logo

2015 Mercury 150 Model 1150F23HD...unknown pieces of metal

Palmer5555

New member
During the wash-down I noticed a piece of metal where the lower unit meets the lower cowling on the left side. Called the Merc dealer and they are looking into it also as am I looking online too. But, can't seem to find what these are or from. The nut cap has the end of the bolt sheared off in it and the other washer/metal gasket has a small metal tab towards the hole. Any thoughts where / what these are? We came into the dock fine with no issues, no issues all day but saw these and thought...."that don't look right"...

Any thoughts?

Thanks
part.JPG
 
During the wash-down I noticed a piece of metal where the lower unit meets the lower cowling on the left side. Called the Merc dealer and they are looking into it also as am I looking online too. But, can't seem to find what these are or from. The nut cap has the end of the bolt sheared off in it and the other washer/metal gasket has a small metal tab towards the hole. Any thoughts where / what these are? We came into the dock fine with no issues, no issues all day but saw these and thought...."that don't look right"...

Any thoughts?

Thanks
View attachment 23059
 
Back
Top