Logo

2007 Suzuki DF250 Wire Color Schematic

GF5Man

I bought a project center console boat with a 2007 Suzuki DF250 Four Stroke. I am rewiring it and there are several wires in the harness adapter from the motor to the center console that are not connected and some did not have plug-n-play connectors on the ends. The main 16 pin connector at the motor is hooked up to the motor, but I am needing to know if there is a wire color schematic that shows what each colored wire is supposed to be hooked to. I called a couple of nation wide marine supply warehouses they were not able to help me. They talked like Suzuki would not allow that info to be available to the average person. Does anyone have info on how, or where, to get a wire color chart for the 2007 Suzuki DF250.

The wire harness adapter that I have is the 36620-93J31, but some of the ends at the console were cutoff and not hooked to gauges because the gauges did not work.

Any help would be greatly appreciated!!!

https://www.selffixer.com/outboard.motors/suzuki/

$12 for a pdf. The manual I found at the very bottom covers your model. I’ve never been a fan of service manuals that covers a range of years and a range of models but it is what it is. There is also a V6 manual there for the 2004 model year which falls in the middle of the previous mentioned manual. I’ve purchased a couple of service manuals from this outfit and no weird changes on the Visa.

Back