teeitup007
New member
"Hey all, looking to buy a min
"Hey all, looking to buy a mint condition '06 15 horse engine that has been barely used. My concern is that there is some type of clean oil coming out of the through prop exhaust. The owner said it was on its side (the correct side) over the weekend while on his boat. I checked the dipstick and it was over the max full line by a touch. I haven't started it yet but the owner said it will start right up and that he just had it running. Should I be concerned or should I look for something when I do get a chance to start it up this week? Thanks in advance."
"Hey all, looking to buy a mint condition '06 15 horse engine that has been barely used. My concern is that there is some type of clean oil coming out of the through prop exhaust. The owner said it was on its side (the correct side) over the weekend while on his boat. I checked the dipstick and it was over the max full line by a touch. I haven't started it yet but the owner said it will start right up and that he just had it running. Should I be concerned or should I look for something when I do get a chance to start it up this week? Thanks in advance."

