Logo

2004 yamaha 225 four stroke Fuel Feed Pump Fuses

dmpender

New member
"I had a small amount of water

"I had a small amount of water in my fuel that I drained out. Now when attempting to start the motor, it will crank over stay started for 3-4 minutes and then blow the 5 amp fuel feed pump fuse and then cut out. Any ideas??"
 
"I tilted the boat up overnigh

"I tilted the boat up overnight and then drained some more gas and no water came out. The float ring in the gas filter cup is not floating, so I think all the water is gone. Somone said it might have screwed up the polarity of the fuel pump and I might have to replace it now. That sucks...because of a little water caused by condensation?? I had the boat covered and on a lift. Some say use Stabil and some don't. Any recommendations?"
 
Back
Top