Logo

2003 350 MAG MPI 2 beep/min alarm while engine is off and key in the on position

ultratiger89

New member
Has anyone experienced this before? I got the alarm and my mechanic replaced the IAC and the alarm went away for a month and then it started beeping at the dock when I put it in the water and now there is no code set but the alarm goes off even if the engine is off. I searched but couldn't find a thread on this topic. Thanks in advance.

[h=2][/h]
 
Has anyone experienced this before? I got the alarm and my mechanic replaced the IAC and the alarm went away for a month and then it started beeping at the dock when I put it in the water and now there is no code set but the alarm goes off even if the engine is off. I searched but couldn't find a thread on this topic. Thanks in advance.

[h=2][/h]

Ayuh,.... Why are ya leavin' it with the key "On", 'n not runnin',..??

Basically, All the senors are lookin' for the motor to be Runnin',....
 
Yes I have, disconnect the main engine harness plug and look for corrosion and the presence of water. While the alarm is sounding and you ground the high water temp switch you can hear the tone change.
 
Back
Top