Hi all,
Recently purchased a Sylvan with a 75HP mercury 4 stroke (75 ELPT) and had to replace the Stator and rectifier. Now I would like to add a water temp and oil gauge to monitor as much of the motor as i can. What would i need to be able to do this besides the gauges? I already have the gauges but from what i can tell there isn't a sender for either the temp or oil on the motor and i would have to attach a sender for each. Where would be the best place to tap into to get the water temperature and oil pressure?
Completely new to these Mercury, so any advice about them is welcomed advice as well.
Thanks,
Recently purchased a Sylvan with a 75HP mercury 4 stroke (75 ELPT) and had to replace the Stator and rectifier. Now I would like to add a water temp and oil gauge to monitor as much of the motor as i can. What would i need to be able to do this besides the gauges? I already have the gauges but from what i can tell there isn't a sender for either the temp or oil on the motor and i would have to attach a sender for each. Where would be the best place to tap into to get the water temperature and oil pressure?
Completely new to these Mercury, so any advice about them is welcomed advice as well.
Thanks,

