Logo

1999 OX66 not pumping oil to the engine tank

J

James Gill

Guest
I have twin 200 ox66's. O

I have twin 200 ox66's. One of which is not getting oil to the engine tank. I can put 12V to the remote tanks pump and it sends the oil fine.
Why won't the motor "request" oil?
 
I had the same problem and fin

I had the same problem and find a corroded wiring connection going to my pump from the level switch in the engine tank with would not let it get the signal to pump oil to the tank
 
"had the same problem, it was

"had the same problem, it was the float switch on the oil bottle on the engine. the float was stuck in the up position, try switching the float switch on the good engine to the one that is not pumping"
 
I have twin 200 ox66's. O

I have twin 200 ox66's. One of which is not getting oil to the engine tank. I can put 12V to the remote tanks pump and it sends the oil fine.
Why won't the motor "request" oil?
I have the same problem. Changed everything a could change and still not auto filling the oil tank on the engine. The only thing next is the ECU.
 
Yes changed the harness that goes to the supply tank. Haven’t changed the main harness on the engine yet. Everything else works but keeping the oil topped up from the supply thank.
 
Back
Top