Bluearmykid
New member
Please can anyone assist.
I have recently replaced my impeller and engine is running fine pumping water etc.
BUT on idle I am getting excess exhaust fumes coming from under the engine cowling and mounting bushes.
Does this mean I have not located the exhaust tube in the lower leg into the top of the cylinder head?
Or is there a gasket missing etc that I don't know about.
I don't really want to have to remove the cylinder head etc.
It only seems to have happened since I dropped the bottom leg to do the impeller change.
Thanks David.
I have recently replaced my impeller and engine is running fine pumping water etc.
BUT on idle I am getting excess exhaust fumes coming from under the engine cowling and mounting bushes.
Does this mean I have not located the exhaust tube in the lower leg into the top of the cylinder head?
Or is there a gasket missing etc that I don't know about.
I don't really want to have to remove the cylinder head etc.
It only seems to have happened since I dropped the bottom leg to do the impeller change.
Thanks David.
Last edited:

