I have switched coil position and they both fire. Here are my meter readings
Black/white to ENG. GND 136 oem resistance 150-250
Black/yellow to ENG. GND 3300 oem resistance 3250-3650
Brown/white to Brown/yellow 736 oem resistance 750-1400
Brown/white to ENG. GND open oem resistance open
I dont believe that the engine has very many hrs. on it. The owner said that while on the water the eng. surges, like one cyl. is intermitent. On the engine stand, when I pull it over it only fires one cyl. Any ideas what part is bad? Switch box? Stator? Trigger?
Black/white to ENG. GND 136 oem resistance 150-250
Black/yellow to ENG. GND 3300 oem resistance 3250-3650
Brown/white to Brown/yellow 736 oem resistance 750-1400
Brown/white to ENG. GND open oem resistance open
I dont believe that the engine has very many hrs. on it. The owner said that while on the water the eng. surges, like one cyl. is intermitent. On the engine stand, when I pull it over it only fires one cyl. Any ideas what part is bad? Switch box? Stator? Trigger?

