kingfisher1
New member
"Well, thanks to Graham, I kno
"Well, thanks to Graham, I know what year the motor is- this motor spent a few hours under water last fall and the motor cover came apart and is somewhere on the bottom of the lake I live on, we have tried to find it, but I think it sank in the soft muck bottom--Anybody got a cover that would fit this engine? There was no damage from being submerged, I had it running again in a few days after sinking---"
"Well, thanks to Graham, I know what year the motor is- this motor spent a few hours under water last fall and the motor cover came apart and is somewhere on the bottom of the lake I live on, we have tried to find it, but I think it sank in the soft muck bottom--Anybody got a cover that would fit this engine? There was no damage from being submerged, I had it running again in a few days after sinking---"

