Logo

1959 QD-20 converting to fuel pump/Single line.

Kycon1787

What fuel pump should I go with? Also the bypass cover? Can someone please send me links/pics of the parts. Thanks in advance!

Kyle Conley

Find the bypass cover part # on this site for 1963 model 10 HP.-----Any one of a number of fuel pumps will work too.-----Some pumps from China at around $25 or less on E-bay

Find the bypass cover part # on this site for 1963 model 10 HP.-----Any one of a number of fuel pumps will work too.-----Some pumps from China at around $25 or less on E-bay

Would it be #55 as pictured in the diagram? Also any link to the correct type of fuel pump? Thank you.

Attachments

• A6A48F5C-E69A-47C1-8B5F-1D4C6229AAD3.jpg
    A6A48F5C-E69A-47C1-8B5F-1D4C6229AAD3.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 40
Sorry you have to some of the research.-----Or bring the motor over with a case of suds.----I have all the used parts on hand to do a few of those.

Sorry you have to some of the research.-----Or bring the motor over with a case of suds.----I have all the used parts on hand to do a few of those.

Lol where do you live? Do you have a bypass cover you can sell me? I’m having trouble finding one on eBay or anywhere for that matter. Thank you!

Back