"My old book lists Impeller Pl
"My old book lists Impeller Plate as p/n 303376. Cannot find that pn but I did see one place where it may cross to a 305303. It is the plate that the impeller turns against. Mine is worn and grooved pretty bad and I dont think the new impeller will get a good seal with this worn plate. Pic of 305303 Tis is asking a lot but maybe someones done this and knows the answer.
http://www.boatersland.com/sie18-3102.html"
"My old book lists Impeller Plate as p/n 303376. Cannot find that pn but I did see one place where it may cross to a 305303. It is the plate that the impeller turns against. Mine is worn and grooved pretty bad and I dont think the new impeller will get a good seal with this worn plate. Pic of 305303 Tis is asking a lot but maybe someones done this and knows the answer.
http://www.boatersland.com/sie18-3102.html"

