Logo

120xr sportjet motor

rgrussellr

I have a 1996 120xr sportjet motor with broken block was told that a 1996 120 force block was the same and would just have to change out the crank any one know if this is true

Probably it's a Chrysler engine. THere are some of them out there--my buddy fixed up a Sportjet with problems like yours with a Chrysler OB power head.

Jeff

Probably it's a Chrysler engine. THere are some of them out there--my buddy fixed up a Sportjet with problems like yours with a Chrysler OB power head.

Jeff

Not entirely true for all force engines. The Force motor will not work the sportjet motor uses 15 splines on the crankshaft, where the Force motor has 13 splines. You would have to check and make sure.

I have a 1996 120xr sportjet motor with broken block was told that a 1996 120 force block was the same and would just have to change out the crank any one know if this is true

Not entirely true for all force engines. The Force motor will not work the sportjet motor uses 15 splines on the crankshaft, where the Force motor has 13 splines. You would have to check and make sure.

We all need to read the previous posts.

Back