"she idles too high, and gets
"she idles too high, and gets the hunting thing going then drops to low idle then dies, but she's got o/h'd carbs, new plugs, new lower leg oil, clean fuel.
whats the adjustment procedure for all that linkage, and how do I set the timing in relation to the idle speed.
I got her to run ok but she idles fast I think.
got her in a bucket and she runs good in gear.
seems like she misfirte and drops a couple of lungs right before she dies."
"she idles too high, and gets the hunting thing going then drops to low idle then dies, but she's got o/h'd carbs, new plugs, new lower leg oil, clean fuel.
whats the adjustment procedure for all that linkage, and how do I set the timing in relation to the idle speed.
I got her to run ok but she idles fast I think.
got her in a bucket and she runs good in gear.
seems like she misfirte and drops a couple of lungs right before she dies."

