Logo

Where is bondo

rich_b

Contributing Member
"you sent me a email with a li

"you sent me a email with a link to the service manual for a mercruiser 165hp straight 6.i just bought a portable hard drive so i can donwload the info and store it but when i try to click on the link it says page cannot be found.could you please send it to me again so i will have it for future reference.thank again. [email protected]"

"Ayuh,.....

It seems that M

"Ayuh,.....

It seems that Mercruiser has Closed the Door,.....
After all it was a Backdoor from a Dealer Access....
Sorry.....

I saved a few of them,+ have swapped files for a few others....
Unfortunately,.... The 1 you need Isn't 1 of them....
And,..... I guess I need some more memory before I can email the larger 1s, as I've not been able to email a couple of them to the guy I got some of my Missing 1s from......

I'll see what I can do about finding the 1 you need,+ post back here If I can find a copy for you....

Btw,..... Leaving your email address posted on a forum will get you the Biggest batch of Spam you could ever imagine......
You probably should delete it...."

"you need to use Dropsend to s

"you need to use Dropsend to send them, it is free and works ....you cant email files larger than 9 meg without it. Most servers will reject your emails."

I also have downloaded about 6

I also have downloaded about 6 of the manuals before the site went down. Maybe we need to go over what we all have and see if there is somewhere we can host it so folks can download them.....I will look into it.

Until then see if there is another back door we can find our way to the files.

"I down loaded Manual Number 6

"I down loaded Manual Number 6 & Number 15. If someone comes up with a host, I can send a copy.
Bob K."

Back