Logo

What year engine do i have

eric67

i was led to believe the john

i was led to believe the johnson 150gt i have was a 86 but the model number is j150stlcdc and the serial number is r-7311973 is it a 1973 model i would welcome any help thanks

"Eric.... The "CD" wit

"Eric.... The "CD" within the model number indicates your engine is indeed a 1986 model. The serial number simply indicates the quantity of the engines that were produced.

Joe
"

" Joe-I have a Chrysler outboa

" Joe-I have a Chrysler outboard motor 3.5 horse
model number 3701 and the serial number 6405 , could you tell me what year motor it is and where to get a manual?? Thanks "

your motor is 1967 and you ca

your motor is 1967 and you can get a manual if you to the main page on this site you will see engine manuals just click on it ane you will find what you are looking for

i have an inboard with a volv

i have an inboard with a volvo penta motor year 1978-where do i find the model # and serial # for the motor.

" I have a 3.5 Chrysler engine

" I have a 3.5 Chrysler engine I think. The tiller handle has the ID plate that reads 3.5hp 23HB. The original title reads 1968 Chrysler 23HB. I ordered the shop manual for this engine from Marine Engine. Andrew, and other marine dealers in my area say that there is no 23HB. The manual reflects the same. I am trying to restore this engine. So far I have got no where. Anybody out there know a way to ID this motor besides the tiller plate? There are other numbers on different parts of the engine which I think are probably just parts # but I would think someone knows how to ID this motor from some other part or some method. I am trying to find points for this engine right now but I know I am going to run in to the same problem with other parts I may need to restore this engine. Chuck "

" Chuck...I agree that 23HB sh

" Chuck...I agree that 23HB should not exsist, although 32HB is a 3.6hp made in 1971. Recheck the model no. Good luck...DJ "

" Chuck...I agree that 23HB sh

" Chuck...I agree that 23HB should not exsist, although 32HB is a 3.6hp made in 1971. Recheck the model no. Good luck...DJ "

I have a Johnson outboard mot

I have a Johnson outboard motor not sure of the model number as it hard to read but the rpm is 4000-5000. What model do I have?

" I have a 60hp Johnson outboa

" I have a 60hp Johnson outboard not sure what model,RPM is 4000-5000. Can you tell me what model this is? Thank you "

" I have an old Johnson outboa

" I have an old Johnson outboard, green and white. Looks like 3 or 3.3hp. Model number is JW 22S Does anyone have any good guess on the year? "

Hi I bought a 30 hp johnson a

Hi I bought a 30 hp johnson and the serial? # on the engine plug (silver disk) is G3215463 any ideas please......thank you

Back