Logo

Velvet drive 71c 11 for sale

andrewmaeyaert

Contributing Member
"i have a velvet 71c i want to

"i have a velvet 71c i want to get rid of. right now it is in torn apart, so i am selling it as a parts transmission. with a little "know how" i am sure it could be running in no time. it has a brand new clutch and seal kit although i am not sure of the condition of the seals, they have been outside all winter. the tranny has a good oil pump, and case. let me know if you are interested.

phone: 320-298-0094"

"Hi Andrew, I may be intereste

"Hi Andrew, I may be interested, I have a question:
I have a 1970 AS1 C71 that makes a klunking noise in fwd at idle, but dissapears as soon as it is taken off idle. Nothing appears to be wrong inside. Who can I contact to determine the problem and how much are you asking for yours.
njs"

"for mine: make me an offer. l

"for mine: make me an offer. like i said, it is in pieces, so i was thinking less then $100. as far as fixing yours, i doubt it is a gear, or something important, could be a bearing. where are you located. i could try to get you some numbers. i also have a 72c that was just rebuilt up for sale if you are interested."

"Neal:
Before you make any dr

"Neal:
Before you make any drastic changes, try adjusting your idle speed. If it's too low it can cause the symptoms you have. A few others have "fixed" their B/W transmissions by properly adjusting the idle speed. The manual says the idle should be 600 to 650 while in gear."

Back