Logo

Tilt trim for 74 evinrude model 115493b

Gkevinr

Have 74 evinrude 115hp model 115493b. Want to add tilt trim. What model numbers will fit? Anyone have one they would sell?

You can find what they look like right here on this site.----engine diagrams------1974 accessories and click away.------External motor and external cylinders.-----Your location ?

You can find what they look like right here on this site.----engine diagrams------1974 accessories and click away.------External motor and external cylinders.-----Your location ?

I found that and it lists individual parts but I don't see the model number for the entire assembly. Maybe I missed something. I'm in northeast texas.

I think it is on the list.-----But look on the 1975 and 1976 accessories pages too.-----You can and will find it.-----Sorry you are too far away for me to help with a used one.

I think it is on the list.-----But look on the 1975 and 1976 accessories pages too.-----You can and will find it.-----Sorry you are too far away for me to help with a used one.

It's on the list for 74 bit you only get the exploded parts diagram and individual parts - not the model or part number for the whole assembly.

If someone has one, I'd be willing to buy and cover shipping.

Well----I can find the part # for the entire assembly.-----Perhaps take those numbers and put them on ----google -----And see what shows up.

Back