Logo

Tilt and trim wiring

R

rocman

"could anybody give me a diagr

"could anybody give me a diagram of the wiring for the tilt and trim for a ,aq131c 4 cylinder 3.0 litre sp cd trim"

"I do not have a wiring diagra

"I do not have a wiring diagram, but what is exactly your problem. You have two relays at the back fo rht e pump, one is for up and the other for down. You have trim up and down on the throttle handle, and if you want to use the tilt, you have to activate the button on the handle and then simulataneously the one on the dash. Also you engine is not a 3.0 litre, but a 2.3 litre. The 3.0 litre engines are the GM ones that Volvo is using with their later model drives.

Have a great day,

Rob."

"hi robj! it say's 3.0 lit

"hi robj! it say's 3.0 litre on my breather cover?also i dont have a button on my dash for tilt just on the handle.if i hit my trim button down it goes down ,if i hit my trim button up nothing moves.when i hit my tilt down it clicks but doesnt move,when i press both my trim and tilt up it moves it up .when i press my tilt button down . it doesnt move ,did the last buddy who owned the boat maybe wire it wrong?please help!"

"Rocky, lets take this slow...

"Rocky, lets take this slow...

First, the 'handle'. I think you mean the throttle lever. Second, the 'trim'. I think you mean the rocker switch on the inside or left side of the 'handle'. Third, the 'tilt'. I think you are referring to the rocker switch on the outside or right side of the 'handle'. Am I right so far?

Come back with the answers Rocky and we'll go from there!

Cheers, Tom"

Tom' thats what i was tryi

Tom' thats what i was trying to say ' thats it in a nut shell!

thanks rocky

"My trim control switch on my

"My trim control switch on my gear shift is not operating. It worked fine all day. I trailored the boat, came back a couple of hours later and the trim switch appears to have no power. I have a switch in the bow as well, that too does not work."

Back