Logo

The " Tattle Tale " stream

corsair23

Regular Contributor
Just wondered, is there supposed to be TWO streams out the back, or does ONE signify all is well? Seloc Manual isn't clear on this.

S.

I found the page.... Mine is a real ancient one. I think its a model 140 large gear case. The book shows two streams, mine only squirts on the port side. When I removed the leg, I re-installed it correctly (split sleeve bushing). Mine also has the hose adapter on the port side of the leg.
Chiefalen, the ball gears are always wet, as the drive is that low in the water. No deflector, though. It never came with one.

Mine has a stream each side, and I eventually found the holes by getting right down and looking really hard underneath the side covers.

If they are blocked, then they need unblocking.

I tried to post some pictures, but I have too many already in the system, and I cannot remove them to allow me to post some more.

Bruce.

Bruce...try this. Up next to the log off is SETTINGS. click that and then scroll down the left side under my settings right to the bottom and you will see attachments, click that and go in and delete ones that are old to free up some space.

Back