Logo

Suziki 85 parts

richard

Anyone know who carries parts

Anyone know who carries parts for a 1985 suzuki dt 85 and will provide shipping to the UK? Parts prices here are astronomical.

"Richard,

I can't give

"Richard,

I can't give you a specific answer on this, but you could try searching our directory listing using the word Suzuki to get a listing of links that include the word suzuki. You would have to contact those suppliers and parts dealer individually and ask them about the parts you need, and shipment to the UK.
Good luck.

Regards,
Andrew"

try boatmart magazine there a

try boatmart magazine there are three outboard
breakers who have hundreds of parts for suzuki motors

" Looking for useful info on S

" Looking for useful info on Suzuki outboards. Pros and cons. I am in the market for a new boat and one boat I really like comes with a suzuki and I thought I would look into owning one. I have had Mariner, Mercury, and Yahama in the past. Thanks to all.
Jimbo "

call me at 850-570-9393 i located a women through a posting on another site here company is buying up all of the dealers in florida that are going out of business every part i had been looking for on several different motors she had used and new at a realistic price,she deals in suzuki nissan tohatsu calls here self the boat lady. sean

Back