Logo

Starting Carver Mariner Support group

jks11

Any interest in starting a Car

Any interest in starting a Carver Mariner support discussion group? I own a 36' 2007 Mariner with 6.0 Crusader engines. Wondering if some of you had the same small problems and the corrections you applied. Tell me and we can all share the knowledge.

"Welcome John,

I think you

"Welcome John,

I think you will find that this entire discussion board, (MarineEngine.com) is primarily about marine engines and this section is devoted to Crusader engines, so if you have questions/opinions/ideas about your Crusader engines you are in the right spot.
happy.gif

There is no doubt that all of us here ocassionally go off topic about some other feature of their own boat but I don't think you will find that anyone devotes a thread to their particular model of vessel and for the most part everyone settles down and goes back to engines.

I have not "Googled" Carver Mariner but perhaps there are some forums out there that devote themselves to boat models.

In the meantime, if you have any questions about your boats engines...fire away as there are really some very knowledgeable engine gurus in this group.
talker.gif
"

Doesn't Carver have an own

Doesn't Carver have an owners club? I'm sure that group would be well versed on your boat and your issues. Not that you're not welcome here but you will have much more success finding answers to your particular problems among Carver owners.

Back