Logo

Rpm 225 hp

lias

Contributing Member
Good to everyone in the Forum the truth and learned a lot with you, I have two questions 1 have my gas line new tank breathe well but PEAR gets ******* basics and suddenly turns and takes gas engine go in swamp is a 225 hp johnson propeller #21, with a bass 22 ft, the carburetor is cleaned with new joints My 2 question is that revolution must maintain the engine when I'm surfing, I have 3 pears and 3 passed the same reach the point to turn off engine thank you

which is the correct revolution to navigate with a 225 hp johnson, my other question is I have the line new gas and clean by mechanical with new gaskets calvurador but pear run out of gas horn off the engine, sometimes filled alone new gas, new tengos two most pears answering but the same thing happens thanks'm sorry my English learning

which is the correct revolution to navigate with a 225 hp johnson, my other question is I have the line new gas and clean by mechanical with new gaskets calvurador but pear run out of gas horn off the engine, sometimes filled alone new gas, new tengos two most pears answering but the same thing happens thanks'm sorry my English learning
???????????????????????????????????????

You should be running the engine at about 5,500 rpm at most. I'm sorry, but I don't understand the rest of your question. Are you saying that the engine seems to run out of gas?

at what rpm do i have my motor. My gasoline line is new and my pear is new and i have an extra one. The pear stay with out gasoline. The gasoline breather is good. Why dose it stay withot gasoline and other time is gets full by itselfs.

Primer bulb I think he is asking about....

Primer bulb will get hard (firm) when you squeeze it. Start engine, and fuel flows through it, and it gets soft again. That is normal operation.

225 should run at 5500 RPMs with the correct prop.

What country are you from? What language is your native language?

Seems to be Spanish......tengo means "I have".....

Try writing your questions in Spanish....see if someone here can translate....

Last edited:
Back