Logo

remote control box handle

wheelsmc

I bought a remote control box 24800-zz5-a23 and need to switch the handle set up to the opposite side if comes assembled
Is there a video or instruction anyone know of ?

Hi wheelsmc,

What model is this for?
Apparently it will fit several model. But, when I look up models that this control is used for, the controls listed don't include that part number....?

I may be completely wrong but I don't think the handle can be moved to the other side of the control.
It looks to me that the one you have is for a right side drive boat. Although.....it doesn't say that in the description so I'm not sure.

Remotes are sold as flush mount and there is a left or right and "top" mounts offered in the parts pages on boats.net.

The link above is for a 150D model that your part number matches
But, if you look at the remotes offered on that page, your part number isn't listed.

Very confusing if you ask me.

All I can suggest might be to return the one you have and exchange for or buy the one that has the handle where you need it.

Sorry I can't provide any better info for you and, if I'm wrong, I do apologize.

Good luck.

You have a standard side mount that can be used for left or right side mount. Simply a case of removing the lever and neutral lock block and fitting to the other side. Trim switch wire to be routed through passage below the lever

now the oil alarm wont stop beeping the oil is new and at the correct level also check the oil sensor with a meter and its good any ideas

Green light should be on when the engine is running. Your model has an alarm if engine is trimmed up too far. It could also be alarming if the trim sender doesn't work in which case it can be bypassed

Back