Logo

Prestolite distributor clips

chipahoy72

I have 318 Chryslers with Prestolite distributors... I need a new cap clip, the clip is attached with a screw... I can't find them online...

Skidim doesn't have them... Does anyone have any idea where to find them?

Thank You

I believe that I have several GM P-lite distributors here in my bone pile.
If you'll post a photo of the Chrysler P-lite clips (which are probably the same), I'll see if they match up.
I'll trade you for a package of Beef Jerky!

I have a couple of photos but have no Idea how to post them.

Chipahoy...you'll see a 'picture' icon next to the 'film strip' icon in the reply page. If you hit that and hit 'basic downloaded' while in "download from computer", you can download pics that way. Hope this works.

I have a couple of photos but have no Idea how to post them.

Chipahoy...you'll see a 'picture' icon next to the 'film strip' icon in the reply page. If you hit that and hit 'basic downloader"' while in "download from computer", you can download pics that way. Hope this works.

Ooops double post!

Last edited:
I hope these are good enough Rick... Thanks Trojanman Stans Dist. Cap 1.jpgStans Dist. Cap 2.jpg

It's actually an upload... but who's counting. :D

I apologize........ I guess that I was thinking that you needed the actual brackets that are riveted to the distributor housing.
I do not have the clips that you show.... just the brackets.
Sorry!

It's actually an upload... but who's counting. :D

I apologize........ I guess that I was thinking that you needed the actual brackets that are riveted to the distributor housing.
I do not have the clips that you show.... just the brackets.
Sorry!

...upload, download, buttload, there's to many loads in this world..including the guys who work for me!!!!!!! :p

Back