Logo

nissan ns70a2

Nope. You need the correct LU. The 35360-0002M gear housing only fits the 70A2. It is NLA new. Even if it were available, you probably would not want to pay in excess of $900 for one, which is what the 70B gear housings cost.

Keep your eyes open for a used lower unit, they come up on ebay and craigslist often. I needed a lower unit for the same engine and within a couple months I was able to source one.

After moths of dealing with diffident repair shops I broke down and went to a Nissan dealer about 60 miles away. He was able to fix the problem and now my motor runs like new. I would only sell the complete engine now as a good running engine. I would sell for $1200.00 with controls.

Nope. You need the correct LU. The 35360-0002M gear housing only fits the 70A2. It is NLA new. Even if it were available, you probably would not want to pay in excess of $900 for one, which is what the 70B gear housings cost.
i have the NS70A2 motor and im lookind to buy a NS60A motor. Are the two compatible for parts swapping?

Back