Logo

Nissan NS18C 2 stroke.

Rjybilcom

Bought this motor in February, last weekend was first time I had the boat in the water. First thing I notice is that it doesn't go into reverse when motor is running. Runs pretty good in forward. When I had it trailered, I could turn the prop a little and shift into reverse. Did it several times and doesn't look like the linkage is binding. Is it possible it was idling too high when I tried to shift into reverse? Probably going to try it this weekend.

Bought this motor in February, last weekend was first time I had the boat in the water. First thing I notice is that it doesn't go into reverse when motor is running. Runs pretty good in forward. When I had it trailered, I could turn the prop a little and shift into reverse. Did it several times and doesn't look like the linkage is binding. Is it possible it was idling too high when I tried to shift into reverse? Probably going to try it this weekend.

Have you resolved it? If you need an essay writing service, I recommend you to visit https://letsgradeit.com/review/edubirdie/ this site where you can find numerous writing websites along with their EduBirdie Review. This assists you in locating the greatest website for you.
Have you resolved it?

I got the new propeller housing in the mail today, so I have everything back together now. Will have to fill up the lower unit with gear lube, and will get it in the water tomorrow.

20230527_091145.jpg

Back