Logo

Need two merc carb parts

kghost

Silver Medal Contributor
I was winerizing a friends boat yesterday and found two pieces missing from the carb and could not find them in the boat. Dont know how long they have been missing.........

The linkage piece that the main idle screw rests on and the screw that holds it in place is what is missing. The choke link arm is still there but only hanging.

If anyone has a out of service Mercarb that they can spare theses two parts I would greatly appriciate it. Please send me a personal messgae and we can discuss terms.

See pic below

Thanks.

Thanks

I have allready found the parts online if he wants to purchase them ($5.00 total for both parts) BUT I was hoping someone here had a scrap carb lying around that they could strip the parts I/he needs and send them through regular usps in a envelope for a couple of bucks...............

Issue is new parts are $5.00 but shipping will be equal or more... If someone has a junk carb and they can
spare to part with them for a couple bucks and a postage stamp that would be a bit more enjoyable...and less costly....

Back