Logo

Need Info Yamaha C30

T-Ford

G'Day,

I am trying to find some info on this motor any and all help really appreciated. Here is what the plate on the motor reads.

Yamaha C30 OELRQ
Code 689L
Serial 425288.

I am trying to get this motor to pee out of the pee hole and I cannot find the Pee hole. I know it has one as the motor ran last year and at the end of the year the alarm went of and I noticed the motor was not spitting out water. I have replace the impeller and it still doesnt work. I have tried to run a paper clip up thru what I believe is the peehole, ( it is the only hole on the starboard side up under the motor cowling). If anyone has any pics of this motor that would be greatly appreciated.

I would love to know what year it is and how to fix this problem. Motor runs like a champ but over heats.

Thanks for your help.

T-Ford
:)

Not sure about the year, but it sounds like the water passages are stopped up, or the thermostats are stuck closed. Justintime or graham should be able to help with it.

Thanks, Tritonman2001.
I will try to look up these two members. I am new to this Forum business so wish me luck.

Thanks again.
T-Ford

I have the owner manual and the same motor, and incidently the same issue. Anyway to answer your question it is a 1992. if you happen to get it unstopped let me know as I have been wrestling with mine for hours.

Back