Logo

Need info on a Sears

idie4u

"I need info, parts catalog, o

"I need info, parts catalog, or anything on a sears-simpson serial #67600410-4855 and model #574-59660. I don't even know what size it is. Thanx"

"Ok, can help you a bit here.

"Ok, can help you a bit here. You have an Elgin outboard, manufactured in Canada (between about 1960 - 63) by West Bend (Barrie, Ontario) and sold at Simpson-Sears (now defunt, previously affiliated with Sears-Roebuck). There is almost no information on these motors out there anywhere - so I can't help you with the horse power. Also, odds are slim that you will find a manual. In the U.S. these motors were made by Scott-McCulloch. If the patents/designs were shared you may be able to find parts. Perhaps if you could post a picture of the motor, someone may be able to help identify the hp for you."

"Can anyone help me in finding

"Can anyone help me in finding info, parts list service manual for a Ted Williams (Sears?) 7.5 hp electric start outboard?
Thank you"

I forgot to add that the model

I forgot to add that the model number of the Ted Williams 7.5 is 574-59531

"Well you have a 7.5 Ted Willi

"Well you have a 7.5 Ted Williams, sold by Sears, built by McCulloch in 1967. Your best shot at a service manual is www.discount-marine-parts.com
They do reprints of lots of old/defunct lines. There is still alot of parts available for the McCulloch built motors. A search for Ted Williams Outboard parts will turn them up for you..."

Back