Logo

Montgomery Ward Model 35GG9004B outboard engine

R

Rushravan

"Hello everyone.
Hope someone

"Hello everyone.
Hope someone on here can give me some information about the above outboard. I would like to know, who made it for Montgomery Ward, what is the horsepower, when was it made, proper gas/oil mix, and approximate value(if possible). It is in very good shape, runs great. The serial # is 506033. Thanks for any information. My email is [email protected]
Ravan W. Rushing"

" can you come up with a model

" can you come up with a model number?, I am pretty sure your motor is a Clinton and was manufactured somewhere around 1977 to 1980 , with the model number I can tellyou more "

the model number is 35GG-9004

the model number is 35GG-9004B

" sorry i took so long in gett

" sorry i took so long in getting back, however i am unable to find any info under that model number in my library, however i will keep looking. "

" Rushravan,

According to m

" Rushravan,

According to my index, a Montgomery Ward "Sea King" model 35GG9004B is a 3HP motor made in 1953 by Gale Manufacturing.

We have service manuals for it... and hopefully someone else might be able to help you with parts... etc.

It is probably not a highly "valuable" motor...

Regards,
Andrew "

my uncle bought a boat with a

my uncle bought a boat with a montgomery ward motor (OLD) and needs some work. where can we find a repair manual or any info?

model# 15GG-9015
serial# 381670

thanks
kelly

Bought an old Mont. Ward moto

Bought an old Mont. Ward motor model# CC9021A serial # 65X615214 Could you tell me anything about it?

I bought an old antique Montg

I bought an old antique Montgomery Ward outboard Model # 94GG9009A. Serial # 326077. Fairly decent shape. All moving parts move freely. Gas tank is missing. What is its worth if anything?

Back