Logo

Model & serial numbers

The code is the word "INTRODUCE" whereas each letter stands for a number ie I=1, N=2, T=3 and so on.

Near the end of the model number you'll see two letters that will reveal the last two digits of the year. If confusing, let us know the model number.

Thousands of parts in my remaining stock. Not able to list them all. Let me know what you need and I'll look it up for you. Visit my eBay auction at:

http://shop.ebay.com/Joe_OMC32/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

The model number is 1159311 or 11593m can't really tell which. I know earlier models used numbers & letters. Don't really know about later models.

Likely a 79 model but could even be a 69 -------Exact numbers are needed. If it is electric shift it is a 1969.

Last edited:
Closer look reveals that the model number is11593M & serial # J 03357. Would like to know which of these numbers tells the year of the engine & which digits they are [ie]2nd number 4th or what. Thanks.

-------------------INTRODUCES----------Does not apply to your motor.-------------The 9 indicates the year for 79 or 69----------If it is electric shift it is a 1969.-----------If your motor has 4 ignition coils it is a 1979 model-----------------Info available on this site just look for it !!!!

Last edited:
As Racerone states, the word INTRODUCES does not pertain to your engine, just the later models.

The model number is 6 numerical digits long..... you are listing only 5. There is one more digit to go between the 5 and the 9 ie 115?93 . What is it?

Back