Logo

Milky spark plug

spicerak

Contributing Member
I went out today fishing. boat

I went out today fishing. boat was running good. later in the day after i think maybe flooding engine it started to not run as good.got home and checked plug and one was milky what do u think that is i cleaned it up and it runs fine again.thanks

water getting in cylinder...ck

water getting in cylinder...ck compression..ck fuel for water...ck that sd hd gasket..inst new one.

i did before have some water i

i did before have some water in fuel.i do have a water separater should i replace that filter.how come when i clean the plugs it will run fine for a while .how come it just that plug?will this be a problem?

"ck that filter for water,if p

"ck that filter for water,if present,repl it..clean/drain fuel tank...filter may be fuel of water,...not sure why just that plug if its a water in fuel prob...i would lean more to hd gasket.....yes....it IS a problem."

if it is the head gasket would

if it is the head gasket would it just affect one or 2 plugs also is it a big job to change that gasket

"yes,it could affect a single

"yes,it could affect a single cylinder...not a big job...use a new hd gasket,if u pull it...ck comp on the cyl that had wet plug."

Back