Logo

Mercury CDM Module 827509 - A8

cidporter

Hello - I have a 2003 Mercury 125 HP outboard. Been running some tests and doing some research on my CDM starter coils. I took them off to check ohms and results were good. spark is eh. Boat has ran fine all last summer and has ran few times this year. Anyway, while searching through the electrical parts section on here I noticed the Sr. # was different. Mine is 827509-A8 vs. 827509-A10 which was on MarineEngine. Read on another boat forum that the -A8 was only used for about two years. Only replacements I have found were for A-10.

Does my motor have the wrong/faulty starter coils? any info or related experience would be helpful.

Thanks,

They are just a revision change to the part that reflects an upgrade, supplier change as indicated or something that designates a change from the original part but does not typically affect he application.

Hello - I have a 2003 Mercury 125 HP outboard. Been running some tests and doing some research on my CDM starter coils. I took them off to check ohms and results were good. spark is eh. Boat has ran fine all last summer and has ran few times this year. Anyway, while searching through the electrical parts section on here I noticed the Sr. # was different. Mine is 827509-A8 vs. 827509-A10 which was on MarineEngine. Read on another boat forum that the -A8 was only used for about two years. Only replacements I have found were for A-10.

Does my motor have the wrong/faulty starter coils? any info or related experience would be helpful.

Thanks,[/QUOTE

Hi, I have one of these for sale, brand new, Part # 827509-A8 if you still need it for $74 Free Freight. My phone number is 561-255-5520, call me if you want it.

Thanks Hope I can help,
Pamela

Hi, I have one of these for sale, brand new, Part # 827509-A8 if you still need it for $74 Free Freight. My phone number is 561-255-5520, call me if you want it.

Thanks Hope I can help,
Pamela

Back