Logo

Low Oil Count - From Yamaha YDS on engine I am looking at.

personalt

Looking at a 2011 Robalo r247 with a Yamaha 300. I am having trouble getting a Yamaha mechanic that can come look at this boat and motor. The seller has a print out from YDS from the start of the season, he has put 20 hours on since. Of course, there 20 hour old report is no guarantee he didn crap all over the motor in those twenty hours but putting that aside for a second I would like to get some opinions on the current printout.

Things I saw
1)There are 2 counts for over heat and 10 on low oil pressure. What does the number next to the counts mean? . On the report is it 65.3 and 65.9. Is that the last time this condition took place? If so the engine has 550 hours since then. If so that makes me feel a bit better. Should I be concerned?
2)Is there a page missing? Looks like I dont have a section 5 and the numbers on the overcounts are from the bottom of section 6? Anyone know what shows up there. I think this likely more of an oversite then something malicious
3)Usage by RPM seems good - decent amount of idle hours rest of house are between 3-5K with nothing really over 5K. So seems like it wasnt beat on.. but then again should engine have hours between 5-6K?
3)Is there anything else on here that looks suspect?

Sorry for the low DPI. I had to downscale it to not be too big.

Attached Images

Attachments

• pdfresizer.com-pdf-resize (1).pdf
    273.5 KB · Views: 6
  • Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 1.44.58 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2020-12-09 at 1.44.58 PM.png
    208 KB · Views: 7
Last edited:
Back